Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 59

Thread: I need to go take an enormous dump

  1. #11
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know, I'm just happy to have found relief!!!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    maybe...then maybe he just exploded

  3. #13
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Who is that guy anyway??? There are few new faces here and there...has me all confubled.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh I think it was just a "shit and run" accident ..hehehehehe ok *washing own mouth out*

  5. #15
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I went to thier profile and viewed thier recent posts and they seem harmless, but I ain't seen them around here before

  6. #16
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think most of the "poppers" have thier own sites, they get bored and start looking through the message board catagories until they find one that looks interesting....Like I did when I stumbled upon the Sonic Lounge [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG That was too funny Mum...I spewed GOOD JOB!!!

    I always wonder about people who pop in and out, didn't think about checking profiles...do they have their own page?

  8. #18
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    he was a popper..snicker..oh I gotta say it..mmffpphhh...ok "pooper"..hahahahaha

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner Lost in time's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    1,385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *waves to everyone here*

    man i wish i could stop taking a dump *LOL*

    hope all is well

  10. #20
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Waves back at CG*
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Tracy, all is well over here on board this floating tub, hope everything comes out Ok for you [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Mum...I get it now...He said "enormous dump" and then you said "pooper" [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •